Thursday, September 20, 2007

Streamlining

I have been thinking how I can take this blog thing and veer it in the direction that is most suited for me. Seeing that I am an artist, it seems most appropriate for me to gravitate toward what the web has to offer as far as art is concerned. I began to research the web and art and how the two intertwine. I found definitions of what Internet Art is. I followed a trail until it led me to an artist named Young-Hae Chang who creates Internet Art. I especially thought this piece was appropriate to share with the class. She asks a lot of questions that we have touched on already in Lessig. One thing in particular that resonated with me was when she mentioned that a website is a story of someone's life. How true. I am going to streamline my blog into a discussion about art on the web. Whether it be Internet Art, someone's photography, writing, a website or whatever I deem worthwhile and shareable. Lets start with this.

No comments: