Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Design Jobs

I realize how hard it is out there so I thought I would help my fellow designers. I will try and post design positions in the Michigan area. Here are two recent postings I found. Good luck!

Senior Graphic Designer - Web Sites
Niche Retail, a fast-moving, team-oriented, and environmentally-conscious company, is seeking a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering digital graphic designs for eCommerce websites. Read more.

Entry Level Graphic Illustrator/Designer – Temporary
A full-service engineering supplier headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Livonia, Michigan, Roush has over 2000 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States and interests around the world. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype development, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the automotive aftermarket, electronics, consumer product, and motorsports industries. Read more.

No comments: