Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cool Website

I stumbled upon this website and I just had to share it. Go ahead and take a look first: http://www.dredg.com/

The best way for an artist to display their work is through a website. What better way to display one's work artistically. The design of this website jives perfectly with the artist's style. The color scheme is lovely, the cool green and peach has an anatomical feel. With an organic representation, the artist's creatures come to life as Flash allows them to breathe in the corner as you observe. Everything is also so clean, it gives me the feel of something involving laboratory research. Exotics encased in labeled beakers. I love this site, and I am so grateful I found it. When I see sites like this it makes me so excited to learn more. Such an inspiration! Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: