Thursday, August 14, 2008

Flash...yes I know..

No, I have not forgotten about you my dear Flash. I just want to give each and every vehicle of my design the attention it deserves. I have dabbled in animation years ago in a college course. I also used to be addicted to Final Cut Pro for a few years, and that program is similar to the setup of an animation program. I have used sound software as well, so I am not completely ignorant to Flash's infostructure.

I am going to learn Flash as soon as I am finished with handy dandy CSS course. These days a designer needs to know everything. It seems like there was once upon a time where everyone had their responsibilities. There was a designer, an illustrator, an animator, a web designer... Nowadays you have to be cross platformed, no doubt about it.

No comments: