Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CSS Issues

When starting a style sheet everything seems to go fine. One thing I have to watch carefully is to connect each page to the same style sheet, so that's easy enough. However, an issue I am finding is sometimes I will try to set a style and it will not work. This dilemma leaves me guessing over and over again for long periods of time. I fool around with making the style external and even internal to get it to perform. This trial and error can leave me with repetitive and even useless code in my style sheet. So, these are the cliches I need to work out. When this happens I look in the code and I just can't figure out why it is not working. I am guessing there must be a style already defined that conflicts. I know the rule of thumb is "work from the outside in." That might be my problem too.

No comments: