Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Time for Flash


I have been struggling to catch up with the web world lately. I made it my goal to learn Dreamweaver, but all along I kept hearing that I really needed to know HTML and CSS. I wanted to learn correctly, and work correctly, so I strove to learn. I have been dabbling with code even though the designer in me wants to just work away in Dreamweaver, referring to the code only when there is trouble. Even though I thought I had come so far, I kept feeling as if I was still behind because I had not learned Flash.

Well, this is going to change. I finished my last Dreamweaver/CSS course and now I looking to Lynda.com for lessons in Flash. As of right now I am learning the drawing tools, which are already really cool. Flash is like Illustrator with some extra gadgets. Not to mention the way Lynda offers the information is extremely effective. The courses are ideal for a designer since they are all video, therefore visual. So here I go..

No comments: